- Category: Products
- Published: Friday, 01 December 2017 01:47
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 1196
LuxCalc Fluid Prop I Mobile allows the users to quickly and accurately (within 5%) calculate the thermophysical properties of common fluids found in heat transfer books for a user specified temperature. LuxCalc Fluid Prop I Mobile is a must have app for students and engineers studying Heat Transfer!
LuxCalc Fluid Prop I brings the same power and efficiency of LuxCalc Tools System to your pocket, perfect for use on site, in meetings, or on the move, and all with the convenience of a mobile device.
- No need to carry heavy, bulky heat transfer books for the fluid property tables!
- No more troublesome hand iterations!
- Adapted from most commonly used reference books including:
- Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer (Incropera/DeWitt/Bergman/Lavine)
- Introduction to Heat Transfer (Incropera/DeWitt)
- Principles of Heat Transfer (Kreith/Bohn)
- Thermophysical Properties Results include:
- Density (ρ)
- Specific Heat (Cp)
- Absolute Viscosity (μ)
- Kinematic Viscosity (ν)
- Thermal Diffusivity (α)
- Thermal Expansion (β)
- Thermal Conductivity (k)
- Prandtl Number (Pr)
- Trend plot of each of the 8 properties
- Metric and Imperial Units
- Over 20 common engineering fluids (liquid and gas)
- Intuitive, simple screen navigation